As Seventh-Day Adventists, we believe in the Trinity–the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit which makes one God. Salvation was made possible through Jesus, the Son, when he came to earth as a baby in Bethlehem and lived a sinless life in accordance with the Father’s will. When Jesus was crucified for our sins and rose from the dead on the third day, victory was won for everyone!
When Jesus Christ returned to heaven following the resurrection, God sent the Holy Spirit to serve as our Comforter and Counselor. Jesus Christ promised to return to earth a second time to complete His plan of salvation and take His people to heaven. As Adventists, we are among the believers who look forward to that day.
God is always concerned about us. The way we live, eat, speak, think, treat each other, and care for the world around us is all part of His plan. Our families, our children, our jobs, our talents, our money, and our time are all important to Him.
Click on the links below for more details of what we believe.
Immanuel Temple’s Core Values
- We Value a Deep Relationship with Jesus Christ and we are committed to seeking God in prayer and the study of the written Word of God, both corporately as a congregation and individually as sons and daughters of God.
2. We Value the Message of the Seventh-day Adventist Church and we are committed to the preaching and teaching of the everlasting gospel of Jesus Christ, calling men and women from every nation, kindred, tongue and people into this marvelous light and preparing them for the second coming of Christ.
3. We Value the Participation of Every Member and we are committed to the involvement of the entire body of Christ through inclusive and creative ministry.
4. We Value Humility in Service and we are committed to serving one another with all meekness and selflessness realizing that the spirit of service is as important if not more so than the ministry itself.
5. We Value Intentional Excellence in all areas of church ministry and we are committed to giving God our best in both ministry planning and comprehensive church maintenance.
6. We Value Generational Ministry and we are committed to unity across generational lines, valuing the experience and foundation set by the older generation and the energy and innovation of the younger.
7. We Value an Evangelistic Culture and we are committed to creating an environment that will encourage decisions for Christ in everything that we do, making lasting disciples of men, women and children through every ministry and worship experience.
8. We Value Inspirational Worship and we are committed to planning an intentionally Christ-centered, Holy Spirit saturated, evangelistic and relevant experience for the seeker.
9. We Value Active Church Community Outreach and we are committed to providing services that will meet the real needs of the people and families of our community.